Quite simply, the most advanced race suit in Dainese history.
Evolved on the track, the Mugello RR is the same suit used by MotoGP™ top racers. This suit, developed with nearly 50 years of racing pedigree and through the input given by our top riders, formerly exclusive to the Custom Works program, is now available in two color variants in the complete standard size range. The highest level of technology, performance, and ergonomics, now available to every racer. Titanium shoulder, knee and elbow plates – a Dainese hallmark and exclusive patent – allow the rider to slide in the event of a fall and reduce the risk of any dangerous rolling. A crucial difference with respect to plastic materials, which wear out faster through abrasion as they have greater grip on the asphalt. Full-grain kangaroo leather for reduced weight, flexibility, and strength. Triaxial elastic system on the back to ensure supreme ergonomics and flexibility allowing you to push your potential and achieve the best performance. Patented localized perforation exists throughout the suit and on the elasticated panels – never offered in a standard suit – for perfect ventilation. Fully integrated D-air® Racing airbag system with the only emergency light integrated into the aerodynamic hump, specifically designed to make the rider more visible in adverse conditions in the event of an incident.
Every material is developed and utilized to allow riders to maximize their potential on world championship circuits, giving them the security and freedom of movement needed to take on extreme angles and speeds. Every detail improves their performance and fully enables human potential at the limits.
From the inventors of rider protection comes the essence of racing, condensed into the new Mugello RR.
• Quite simply, the most advanced race suit in Dainese history.
• Localized perforation
• Tri-axial elasticated system on the back
• Aerodynamic hump
• Waterbag kit
• 1 Zip calf construction with Boots-in system
• RSS 3.0: Replaceable Slider System
• Kangaroo leather
• Kevlar engineered elastic fabric
• Composite protectors certified to EN 1621.1 Standard on elbows
• Composite protectors certified to EN 1621.1 Standard on knees
• Pro-Shape: soft protectors certified to Standard EN 1621.1 on hips
• Seamless titanium plates on shoulders, elbows and knees
• Soft protectors certified to EN 1621.1 Standard Lev. 1 on shoulders
D-AIR® COVERED AREAS
Black/Charcoal-Gray , White/Fluo-Red
FOR SIZE AND COLOUR AVAILABILITY PLEASE CONTACT THE SHOP ON 01245 392 105